Copyright © THEYOGISDEN INC All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions If you access and use this Web site (www.theyogisden.com), you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms (the "Terms"). If you do not accept the Terms, do not use the site.
• All products and services of The Yogis Den and its subsidiaries and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions
of the applicable agreements governing their use. The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the Site will govern. The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site (the "Information") may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.
• Internet E-Mail - Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration. • No endorsement or approval of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services is expressed or implied by any Information. • Links/Software - Links from or to web sites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. The Yogis Den does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and The Yogis Den will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and the Yogis Den is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software. • Payment for Products & Services - All Credit Cards will be processed in Canadian Dollar at the time of payment. The Yogis Den is not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies. Refund/Cancellation Policy Services
• Private Training - If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 24 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different trainer. However, this cannot be guaranteed. Any sessions missed with less than 24 hours notification are forfeited. If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session. If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received. Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
• Pre registered programs are non refundable and are non transferable. If unforeseen circumstances arise (to be determined by management), your account will be credited for the amount remaining at the time of cancellation and can be used for future programs. • Class passes have no expiration, are non refundable and are non transferable. • Unlimited Memberships & Unlimited passes are valid for specific said time frames and extensions will not be granted. These passes are non refundable and are non transferable. Cancellation for monthly auto renewal is 30 Day notice (1month notice for cancellation) prior to payment date.
• Individuals and families will be required to show valid ID for any discounted purchases or memberships (student, emergency services, professional sports teams etc.)
• Must be 18yr or older to sign your own waiver or have a Legal guardian sign on your behalf.
• Prices are in Canadian Dollars and are subject to GST.
• Acceptable payment method- Cash, debit, credit (excluding American Express).
• Prices can change without notice at any given time.
• Teacher Training the $500 application fee is non refundable and can be used to a future Teacher Training Program.